"If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one." Mother Teresa

According to the World Health Organization there are some 900 Million people globally at the level of starvation. 18,000 people die every day because of this growing problem. This blog will highlight the areas around the world we are currently working feverishly to end these avoidable deaths and bring stories of happiness and hope for the future. Join us in creating a perpetual feeding machine that not only saves lives, but provides an income stream for you and your own family at the very same time.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Double Your Charitable Giving By Increasing Your Income

I've been an entrepreneur my entire life. (I'll be 40 in May.) Charitable giving is part of my DNA. And, as a successful business woman, I felt it imparative to give back to the community and various charities. For more than 25 years I have made regular donations and, also, volunteered at several non-profit and not-forprofit organizations. Giving my time and money to help others has always been gratifying, filling me with a deep sense of self-worth. If you've ever volunteered then you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Recently, I found a way to turn my charity work into something more. I became a Social Entrepreneur. That means the work I do helps other people in dire need, it also helps every day average people earn incredible income, and it accomplishes all that while creating an income for my family. 
Now I help triple the number of people with the same amount of effort and time spent.


My charitable giving has been able to more than double because of my involvment in this worth-while, truly amazing project. Because I earn more, I can give more. Because I work from home, I have more time to volunteer at my favorite charities. Because I help others create their own wealth, even more people are being blessed by this project for Social Good.

Take the time to learn how you can bless others while providing for your own family. It's an incredible opportunity to do some real good for real people.

No comments:

Post a Comment